Bring Sony Xperia Z Mods to your Android - Launcher, Movies and Album




Dear Folks,

If you are a Sony Xperia fan and want to enjoy the Sony Xperia Apps on your Android then you have come to the right place. I bring to you the latest launcher of Sony Xperia Z along with Sony Album and Sony Movies app. About the launcher I would mention that it is perhaps the best custom launcher I have ever come across there is almost no lag and I tested it on a Qmobile Noir A6 which is not the most powerful of phones around. It showed
0 lag and was very fast in its working. It provides and easy to use and handle interface and has brought me great joys. As for the Album and Sony Movies apps they are good in their own respect but you gotta try all this stuff in order to feel as great as I am feeling right now. Check out the screenshots and installation method below.

Note: Both these MODs work on Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.x) and Jelly Bean (4.1.X). They will NOT work on Gingerbread (2.3.x)

Sony Xperia Z Launcher (download)

  • Simply place the downloaded apk in your sd card and install it via any file explorer. 
  • Press Home button and select Xperia Launcher in the given menu


Sony Album and Movies Mods (download) - *CWM Recovery required

  • Place the downloaded zip file in the root folder (main folder) of your sd card. DO NOT EXTRACT IT
  • Make a BACK UP!!!!
  • Reboot into CWM recovery and select "Install Zip from SD CARD" and then "Choose Zip from SD CARD".
  • Navigate to the folder which you placed earlier and install it. 
  • After installation go to "Advanced" option and wipe dalvik cache
  • Reboot and wait for the message "Android is upgrading" to appear on the screen.
  • After a successful boot you will see the "Album" and "Movies" in your app menu/drawer. 
  • Enjoy!








blogger widgets

7 comments:

  1. dear hasan bhai will it work on Qmobile a2 rooted...?
    desperately w8ing for ur reply..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm you could try...but make a backup in the recovery first...should things go wrong...the backup will save you...try it with the launcher only and not the album and movie mods :)

      Delete
  2. Dear, thank you for this. I tried on my Noir A6. and it is working fine ;)
    Can You please give me paranoidandroid or cyanongen Mod for my Noir A6? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome sir..

      At the present moment there are no ROMS or projects such as parandroid or CM available for Qmobiles. However I have a Sony Xperia ROM which i am stil testing on my A6. The problem with it is that its still laggy and i am trying to solve it. I will be posting it as soon as i have removed the lags from it.

      I am doing this work alone and please understand that i am burdened with requests. I will try to fulfill your request as soon as possible.

      Regards,

      Hasan

      Delete
    2. That's very kind of you and no problem take your time. :)

      Delete
  3. wt type of laggs u r facing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Hasan .. i have been using the Xperia Rom on my A6 for a while now and i love it :P... but now i am thinkin of getin the Jelly Bean Mod for my A6... the thing i would like to know is will this Laucher work fine if i have the Jelly bean Mod on my A6 ?

    also .. can u plz upload the Track ID and Walkman of Sony Xperia as well .. :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright @ 2014 Pak-Tech.