WP8 App Review: CNG Strikes





















Assalam-o-Alaikum
I m Ameer Hamza and this is an App Review of CNG Strikes for Windows Phone 8. This is not what you call a useful app, nor is it an entertainment one. This app basically shows you how much time is wasted during CNG Strikes and basically how many people are getting un-employed during the strike period.
I don't know how does it take all the data, but it does some calculation and provides you with an update, which you can share over Facebook to tell the rest of the world how much time and money is being wasted during these CNG blackouts and Strikes.


I can't say whether it helps you or not.

It's just a sort of reminder to us and maybe the Govt. that we are in Pain.
Plus I belive this App is developed by someone in Sindh province, because it states 12 Hours Load Shedding of CNG. I live in Punjab and we get CNG for only 24 Hours in a week. So to me this App means nothing, nearly all the daily users have moved to Petrol and CNG is becoming the thing of the past for us Punjabi People.

Overall, it's an App to break your heart, it's an App to remind you that we are going through really Rough time, yet People of the world would hate us for no obvious reason.

I don't recommend this app because in my opinion it's not even an app.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2014 Pak-Tech.