TURBO ROM for Qmobile Noir A2 and A2 V3 by Daniyal Sheikh




Hello Everyone!!!
I am new here thanks to Hasan Abbas !
I am feeling proud to present the new Custom rom for QMobile A2 of Turbo Rom series =]
So without wasting any time lets come to the features of this ROM!!!

Features

  • Light and Premium just 86 mb in size
  • Prerooted
  • Zipaligned all apks for better RAM utilization
  • Completely Deodexed
  • Full Jb & ICS themed UI
  • A little much touch of 4.4 Kitkat UI
  • No third party Apps
  • New jellybean like Lockscreen
  • Studio Quality Sound
  • Half-Swap Technique to increase Ram Performance
  • Introducing Turbo Engine For Extreme Performance!
  • Change The signal bar colour as u wish (see screenshot for more info) ;)
  • And a lot of Features waiting inside Rom 

Install Instructions

  1. Download the All three files and place them into the SD Card
  2. Go to mountsandstorage & format System
  3. Wipe data/factory reset
  4. Under andvanced,Wipe dalviks cache.
  5. Install zip from SD CARD then Flash TurboRom-qmobilea2 first
  6. After the ROM flash is completed, flash Turbo Engine.zip
  7. Now Reboot
  8. After the phone bootup now Install the busybox latest version i.e., 1.21
  9. After Installing Busybox, reboot into recovery directly
  10. Now Flash patch.zip nd after flashing just reboot
  11. It will take 3-5 minutes to bootup so wait for it!
  12. Now feel the turbo power!
Utilize Turbo Engine
  • First download & Install this app on your phone | Android Terminal Emulator
  • Now Launch the app
  • Now type SU & press enter ,it will prompt superSU permissions ,grant it
  • Now type Turbo to check whether turbo engine is working or not
  • If its working properly then it will show everything installed


Turbo Boost!!

  • Open Android terminal emulator and type "su" (without inverted commas) and tap enter
  • Now type "boost" to boost the android system in real time !!! Turbo NOS! :P
  • Now close the app
  • Do this boost only when you have low ram and want to play games !

To Increase Ram Performance 

 (It is part of Half swap technique, half swap is already active by default in rom)

  • Download Swapper for Root
  • Open the app & select active swap on boot.
  • enter the size in the box as 600 mb...make sure u have 1 gb of freespace on your memory card all the time. (if u have 8 gb cards u can use 900 mb too but make sure u have aroung 1 gb of extra free space on card)
  • click save..
  • Now itl take some time and you must have patience and wait...do not click anything because it is creating a swap file on your memory card.
  • once done deselect "active swap on boot". & click save and close the app..
  • again open the app,now select "active swap on boot"
  • And now u r done

 Downloads





Credits

  • Daniyal Sheikh (me)
  • Deyz Rafas for fixing the issues for a2 v3 users!
  • Group & Page @ facebook
  • All the members of group for supporting
  • Xda useful guides, without them I'm nothing 
  • Hasan Abbas

Screen Shots


 

 

 

 

 



3 comments:

  1. I don't want to be rude, but on the screenshot it says "Android Version 4.2".
    After installing the rom, in about phone it says "Android Version 4.2".
    But in Google Play Store I do not see any apps that come with JB e.g. Google Chrome, GTA Vice City and other such apps (you know).
    NOTE: At first I was not able to open Google Play Store, because you have to sign in for opening it. But it gave an error like following on signing in "Can't establish a reliable connection with the server, Contact your Service Provider." I was using my wifi. Every other thing was fine i.e. surfing through Naked Browser, Downloading. Then I decided to use data connection, but there wasn't any symbol on status bar indicating that I have been Connected, when I scroll down the status bar I can see that data connection is enabled but still no symbol on status bar. I couldn't do anything not even surfing and downloading. Then I decided to use Orbot Proxy (setup I downloaded from internet on my pc), finally I was able to connect and download via Google Play Store.
    My purpose for this comment was to inform you of the problems I have faced rather not irritate you nor insult your development.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to be rude, but on the screenshot it says "Android Version 4.2".
    After installing the rom, in about phone it says "Android Version 4.2".
    But in Google Play Store I do not see any apps that come with JB e.g. Google Chrome, GTA Vice City and other such apps (you know).
    NOTE: At first I was not able to open Google Play Store, because you have to sign in for opening it. But it gave an error like following on signing in "Can't establish a reliable connection with the server, Contact your Service Provider." I was using my wifi. Every other thing was fine i.e. surfing through Naked Browser, Downloading. Then I decided to use data connection, but there wasn't any symbol on status bar indicating that I have been Connected, when I scroll down the status bar I can see that data connection is enabled but still no symbol on status bar. I couldn't do anything not even surfing and downloading. Then I decided to use Orbot Proxy (setup I downloaded from internet on my pc), finally I was able to connect and download via Google Play Store.
    My purpose for this comment was to inform you of the problems I have faced rather not irritate you nor insult your development.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW TO FIX IT TURBO ROM FOR NOIR A2 PLEASE HELP ME ... I CAN't it....

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright @ 2014 Pak-Tech.